Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Day 8: cape cod

Today we headed down to Provincetown. We got there just about lunchtime which was perfect so we headed to my favorite restaurant, The Lobster Pot. This is home of the best clam chowder ever. I have had their clam chowder numerous times and it never fails to satisfy me.

Provincetown is good for shopping so we walked around town, in and out of stores, around the pier and just relaxed. Oh yeah, and had more ice cream.

We decided to go to the Plymouth Monument. Keara's knee was bothering her so she sat out but Zeb, Kailei and I went up 172 stairs to the top of the Plymouth Monument. Zeb and I weren't sure we would make it but decided we weren't getting any younger so better go ahead and do it. I really wasn't that bad and it was beautiful to look out and see everything off the tip of Cape Cod.

We headed back into town and I decided I wanted to play bingo. So while I played bingo the kids and Zeb went to the beach and grabbed some dinner. On the very last game of the evening I did win $13. Very exciting. I would've won 26 there was another player who got bingo as well.

No comments: