Monday, May 12, 2014

Kailei-ism's

"At school we are doing a lot of A.R.. A.R. is super hard, but I'll live for now."


************

"No offense Mom, but my doorknobs are so last season."

************ 

Guys should never wear tights to dance in...not even for The Nutcracker. I'm seeing his jumbles."

************ 

"If cleaning were a class, I would totally fail."

************ 

Kailei and Zeb in the car.

Kailei: "Ugh, they are going to show the puberty video today."
Zeb: "Oh, that is kind of a bummer."
Kailei: "It's not even really a puberty video. It's just about periods."
Zeb: "Ah, periods."
Kailei: "Wait a minute! YOU know about periods?"
Zeb: "Well..yes."
Kailei: "Oh, I get it. Mom told you, didn't she?"
Zeb: "That is exactly right."
Kaieli in her Mom voice: "Oh hi Zeb. I guess you know I have to wear periods."


************ 

Me: "I need you to clean up your bathroom please."
Kailei: "I already did. Boy, I get so tired of picking up Keara's stuff She leaves it all over the place."
Me: "Hmmm, like the stuff you left all over my bathroom?"
Kailei: "Exactly! So you know how I feel, don't you?"
 
 
 
 


************ 

I rolled down the window of the car for a minute and Kailei stuck her head out the window and said, "I feel so alive! Hakuna Matata!"

************ 

"You put the 'nito' in 'incognito'."

************ 

Kailei: Did you get some cookies?
Me: Sorry, but no.
Kailei: You failed me mother.
 
 
 


************ 

(On Mother's Day)

Me: "I think every day should start like this.  Breakfast in bed..scrambled, eggs, peach tarts.."
Kailei:  "We are going to need a lot of peaches."

No comments: