Saturday, January 18, 2014

Mother-Daughter Date

I'm excited to have a three-day weekend. I wanted to take advantage of the time I have so I decided to take the girls to the Colorado History Museum. Unfortunately Keara decided that she didn't want to "learn" on the weekend so it just ended up being Kailei and I. We had a great time.

As we were walking into the museum a lady was taking pictures of folks sporting the famous Bronco barrels so we jumped right in.

I was attempting to be a good bronco fan but those of you who know me know I'm really just a Broadway fan.

The museum is awesome. Kailei wasn't so sure at first but I know she ended up having a great time. There were lots of hands-on things to do. I'd go back in a heartbeat.  We then went to church and went to her favorite restaurant, Red Lobster. Not a bad way to spend the day.


No comments: