Saturday, February 11, 2012

Keara's Spa Birthday Party

Well, throwing parties is not my forte.  Especially if I have to do it alone so I called Lynn to come over and help me as Zeb was out of town and I was left with five girls and Keara's spa birthday party.  I was panicking but it turned out to be great fun. 

The girls came over and we began by getting in our pj's and having a variety of salads for dinner.  After that, we headed upstairs and Lady Lynn and Christine proceeded to prep the girls for their mud masks.  We managed to get them to lie down for a few minutes while relaxation music played in the background but the girls were not really up for relaxing.  The masks came off and then it was make-up time.  One of the girls stated she was a pro at doing make-up so she did just about everyone.  I have to tell you that Lynn and I just sat back and had to laugh at all the comments that went between the girls.  I was cracking up.  After make-up it was time for presents and cupcake decorating.  The night was going fast.  We had planned on doing hair as well but everyone decided they wanted a little play time instead.  No problem for us.  We were getting pooped.  The night quickly ended for most but Keara had one of her friends sleep over.  She said she had a good time and I survived it.  Thank goodness Lynn was there with me! 

No comments: