Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Kailei-ism's


Kailei: (sigh) I've always wanted to be a princess...
Zeb: You're MY princess!
Kailei: Too bad you're not the king of the world!
Kailei's fortune: Don't ignore minor details; they are the key to your success.
After reading this she said, "Oooh! Now I have a key to my success!"
Kailei bought a necklace today at Kohls' that had a gift tag on it to fill out.
She filled it out: To: Kailei
From: Kohl's
At dinner...
"Can I fix your potato Kailei?", I asked.
"Why? What's wrong with it?", she answered.
After Zeb returned from a trip, Kailei ran up to him while stating..."Our family is complete once again. Group hug everybody!" 
Kailei-ism: "If I don't get all the questions right on my reading test tomorrow, I'm sooo getting an easier book."
Turning over the hourglass I could hear Kailei saying, "You have 3 days to say your sorry.   If you don't, you will have to stay in your room forever.  And forever is a very long time."
 

No comments: