Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Easter Cards

The very best part of my Easter was having the girls write me cards.  Below is what they wrote and I just treasure it.

"You've cared for me all my life.  You made me stronger with your kind and gentle ways. You teach what's wright, what's wrong and when I mess up along the way you always forgive me and give me a second chance.  Even though I say I hate you when I'm mad, I always know that you still love me and I hope you know that I love you.  You get me through bad times and good times.  I'll always be on your side and I hope you'll always be on my side.  Sometimes I get sad when I'm making something or trying to do something for you but I know you think it's the thought that counts.   Love, Keara"

"I love you Mom. You are the best. Mom I am prode of you. You can drive and you have an ipod.  I love you very.  You are my Mom.  I love you always.   Love, Kailei"

No comments: