Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gingerbread House Fun

One of my colleagues from work invited the girls and I over to make gingerbread houses last night.  I've attempted to make them before but often fail rather miserably so I was a little leery.  She was confident her method was foolproof and I became a believer when she told me we would need to bring hot glue guns.  I wasn't sure Kailei or Keara would be able to handle the glue guns but alas it was I that burned from hot glue.  The process took quite a while and Tina treated us to dinner and we ate our way through candy for dessert. The girls had an awesome time.  Keara was especially proud of her house and for good reason.  Kailei as expected ate more candy than anything.  My house was actually a barn of which I was proud too.  We had a great time and look forward to doing it again next year. 

No comments: