Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Typically we have Thanksgiving down in Walsh but Mitch decided to change things up a little and we had Thanksgiving at his house.  Merle and Phyllis drove up and then Sue and Jeremy flew in to join the fun.  Lieu and Phyllis did a great job preparing the meal and there was no shortage of food from the minute we walked in the door.  Not only did we have turkey, but later enjoyed Lieu's spring rolls, noodle soup and egg rolls.  The cousins had a great time playing and we enjoyed ourselves as well.  Tried my hand at playing some card game that I can't even remember the name of and took the losing trophy home.

Since we were in Denver, Lieu and I hit the malls on Black Friday.  I was out 14 hours but I got all my shopping done.

We'll be heading down to Walsh for an early Christmas in late December.  Can't wait to see the family again.

No comments: