Sunday, February 21, 2010

Stars Are Born



Well, we have had an exciting week. The Missoula Children's theatre was holding auditions for Snow White and Keara and Kailei decided to try out. The show is actually done in a weeks time frame so there was a lot of workto do but the girls loved it. Yesterday was the performance and both shows were sold out. We were fortunate to have Grammy and Poppy get tickets and then our friends the Wyman's came as well. The girls were beyond excited. It was a fantastic experience for them both and they were so darn cute. Naturally I loved every minute of it myself. While I'm a little old to audition I did stay after and help them break down the set. I had a good time doing that. Sure brought back memories. Anyway, the girls are looking forward to auditioning for another show. Who am I to hold to them back?

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to come see the show. They sure look cute in the pictures! Congrats to both!

Sheryl said...

They're darling, as usual! Hope to catch their next great performance!