Monday, January 12, 2009

Back to Our Regular Schedule


Well, we are back at school after our winter break. It was good while it lasted. Is it wrong to admit I'm counting down to spring break now?

Had a mellow weekend which was nice. Keara and Kailei enjoyed the company of their friend Sam so that allowed me a little time to squeeze in some reading. I just finished a few books recently: SAIL, ONE LAST SCREAM and THE SHACK. Really enjoyed them all. I rarely get time to read so the fact that I finished these are a miracle. I enjoy reading a lot so one of my New Year's resolution is to try and read a little bit more. We'll see how I do.

The kids spent the night at their cousin's this weekend. A nice treat for their Mom and Dad who got to sleep in a little. The girls had a good time but apparently Aunt Tracie needed a nap after the girls left.

Zeb and I escaped to the theatre this weekend. We saw the The Color Purple. It was great and is highly recommended if it comes to your area.
All in all we are adjusting to our routine again.

No comments: