Monday, May 19, 2008

Summer is Coming




Well, we are beginning to wrap up another school year. Three more weeks to go. Keara isn't looking forward to summer as much as I am. She enjoys school at this point and I certainly won't try to persuade her otherwise.

Keara has also finished religious education which leaves us with our Wednesday evenings open. Kailei has finished Chinese class for the year and will finish up her dance class tomorrow with the exception of the recital. Keara will take a break from Irish dance as well as of June 1. What will we do with all this time on our hands? I'm not sure but will look forward to finding out.

Zeb has a new job so that will be keeping him busy. I suppose the girls and I will be at the pool, seeing family and going on playdates. I simply can't wait!

As I said, Chinese class is over for Kailei now. This past Saturday they had a dumpling party and the kids sang songs and reviewed vocabulary for us. Kailei was distracted during the performance but she did enjoy the food, as did her classmates. It has been fun for us to share Saturday mornings with Lily, Emily and Catie's family. We will miss Emily next year but she will be learning Chinese every day in her new school. We do however look forward to seeing our Lily and Catie again in the fall.

No comments: