Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cousins

This weekend has been a weekend of cousins interacting. Saturday night Khiem came over for a couple of hours and played with the girls. I'm not sure what he thinks when he comes over and the girls have no interest in playing ball with him but they somehow manage to have a good time.

Then Nic and Sydney came over today. If the girls weren't tired from last night, they sure were tired today. With an even number of kids they easily paired off and did their thing. I love when they are together and when they get along so well. Sometimes I think it is easier to have the four kids here than our normal two.

I took Nic and Keara to see the movie "The Water Horse". Nic really liked it and I think Keara did too when her head wasn't in my lap. She cried during the sad parts of the movie and it just warms my heart that she will soon be crying with me during the Hallmark commercials.

On another note, we received some news that my Nana is sick and is going to be undergoing surgery soon so please keep her in your prayers. We love you Nana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: